Monday, October 8, 2012

Breakfast shakes!

This morning's post will be short, as I have a lot of cleaning and organizing ahead of me! I just wanted to share the delicious smoothie I just made for breakfast. The recipe is from the Nike Training Club app for the iPhone. There are rewards for intervals of time spent doing workouts, and one was a batch of yummy smoothie recipes.

Lean Green Smoothie

Ingredients:

2 slices of melon
1/2 bag of fresh spinach
1/2 mango
1/4 cucumber
2 cups apple juice
2 tbsp yogurt
Ice cubes
Handful of fresh mint (optional)

Instructions:

Blend spinach first, then add everything else. I used Strawberry Banana yogurt because I did not have any plain, but any type would work, depending on  your preference. I also skipped the mint because I have a strong aversion to anything minty.


I am going to enjoy the rest of the yogurt along with my smoothie!

I have also finished editing the photos from my session with the Hipples. Check out the finished album on Facebook or Carbonmade

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...

This looks delicious! I am definitely going to have to try this! Thanks for sharing! When you get a moment, would love you to check out my blog!
-Lisa
www.showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com

Post a Comment